Thursday, July 2, 2020

"I am ever vigilant that it does not happen again!"

Your vote can change Muskegon county for the better or confirm the same-old insiders will continue to rule.
Vote soon with your Absentee Ballot or on Aug 4.
We CAN fix the mess that is the Muskegon County Board of Commissioners, but we can't do it with the same people who got us into this fix!
Jim Riley to Muskegon County Informed-National, International, Intergalactic!
As my campaign ramps up, I am honored to announce that I received the endorsement from Right to Life Michigan and Right to Life Muskegon County.
  • I am the only candidate in district #4 to receive the right to life endorsement.
As you may know, my opponent in the county commission race, Bob Scolnik, was instrumental in crafting the sweetheart deal that brought Planned Parenthood into the the Health Department building.
  • I would NEVER have voted to do so and I am ever vigilant that it does not happen again!
  • Please vote, (THIS WEEK with AV or on Aug.4!) if you live in Norton Shores!!
ALL LIVES MATTER from conception till natural death!

No comments: