Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why support republicans who always vote as democrats?

OK, I'll admit that I don't go to every Muskegon county commission meeting.
And the official county minutes don't always (ever?) reflect the accurate votes of our elected GOPer commissioners.
But I do go to the meetings and I do read the agendas and minutes as published by the county clerk.
That said, John Snyder, Marve Engle and Bob Scolnik have voted with the union supported democrats on every union contract.
Those contracts account for 70-85% of all county discretionary spending.
They have voted with the union supported democrats on almost EVERY vote taken by the county commission.
Why should any republican support our three RINOS?
My golly, they're not even RINOS.
If we examine their votes, they are hard core union democrats!
Isn't it time we take a really honest look at who we republicans are supporting?

No comments: